Hospital Nursing Singapore
Hospital Nursing (ENROLLED NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE)* Nursing Disciplines such as ICU / HDU / A&E / Medical & Surgical / O&G / Paediatric etc ...
Remuneration** IMMEDIATE VACANCIES
** HIGH PAY (WE PAY ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE NURSING INDUSTRY)
** FLEXIBLE SHIFT DUTIES
Responsibilities* Manage correct, comprehensive records and information
* Observe, document, and record signs or symptoms and improvements in patients’ conditions.
* Document patients’ professional medical details and essential symptoms.
* Customize patient treatment method programs as suggested by patients’ reactions and situations
* Consult with and synchronize with health care team members to evaluate, approach, carry out and review patient treatment programs
* Obtain, translate, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and determine patients’ situation
Requirements* Singaporean or Permanent Resident ONLY
* Nurses with various disciplines or multi-disciplines are welcome to apply
* Nitec/ Diploma in Nursing (MUST be registered with Singapore Nursing Board SNB)
* Valid BCLS (Preferred but not necessary as we conduct regular BCLS Course monthly)
* Able to start assignment immediately
Working Schedules* Morning Shift 0700-1430 hrs/ Afternoon Shift 1400-2130 hrs / Night Shift 2100-0730 hrs (Weekday/Weekend)
* Flexible Working Hours
* Able to choose preferred working shift
* No Commitment Period
Interested and Qualified Candidates, Please register at Professional Nurse Application Form or Call 62215262 for more information.
Jonathan Lai Yam Song
EA Licence No: 04C5653
Overview of Hospital Nursing
Patients staying in the hospital due to injury or illnesses resulting from heredity, natural factors or a vice, may get hospital nursing Singapore services. They’re called Private Nurse and can be seen in homes, companies or clinical setting. Private Nurse is a healthcare professional who works for you personally providing personalized bedside care, aside from that given by hospital staff. They’re responsible for overseeing your general health, observation, monitoring and in assisting you when you want to eat, drink, use the lavatory, practice walking or sit. Private Nurses are perfectly reliable with home or hospital nursing Singapore care for both elderly and children.