Clinic Nurse Singapore
Clinic Nurses (ENROLLED NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE )* Nursing Disciplines such as Oncology / Eye / O&G / Operating Theatre / GP Clinic / Aesthetics etc ...
Remuneration** IMMEDIATE VACANCIES
** GOOD PAY (WE PAY ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE NURSING INDUSTRY)
** OFFICE HOURS
Responsibilities* Carries out specific types of procedures and provides nurses health care to patients to patient's standard comfort and ease and well-being prior to, during and soon after the healthcare procedure
* Able to enroll and release the patient for the health care procedure
* Have the ability to perform accurate charging for the patient and acquire settlement immediately after the health care procedure
* Deliver high quality medical care and attention in medical clinic natural environment
* Coach family member on most effective nursing care techniques
Requirements* Singaporean or Permanent Resident ONLY
* Nurses with various disciplines or multi-disciplines are welcome to apply
* Nitec/ Diploma in Nursing (MUST be registered with Singapore Nursing Board SNB)
* Valid BCLS(Preferred but not necessary as we conduct regular BCLS Course monthly)
* Advantages for Nurses with Phlebotomy and Cannulation skills
* Able to start assignment immediately or after one week notice
Working Schedules* 5 days / 5.5 days Working days
* Office Working Hours / Saturday half day Working Hours
* At least 3 months Commitment Period
Interested and Qualified Candidates, Please register at Professional Nurse Application Form or Call 62215262 for more information.
Jonathan Lai Yam Song
EA Licence No: 04C5653
Why Work for a Nursing Agency Singapore?
As a registered nurse, you still don’t have a guarantee that you will find the perfect job for yourself. There are cases when you might struggle with finding the right employer for yourself. It is a good thing that our nursing agency as Nicole Consultancy Pte Ltd business can help you find a position as a clinic nurse Singapore, if you want to become one of the nursing staff in the agency.
ConvenienceInstead of applying to various hospitals and clinics, you might want to consider applying for a nursing agency. At least you will only be attending a single interview if you choose to work for one. Your services will likely be required during busy days at the clinic, when there is a medical staff shortage that you need to fill. It will be easier for you to search for the right job with the help of the agency.
Extensive Clinical ExperienceSince you will be sent to various clinics and hospitals, you will get to assist various kinds of patients and provide different types of services. This gives you the chance to explore the healthcare industry better, while brushing up on your education and improving your research on what the field is like. Use your days as a clinic nurse Singapore to hone your nursing skills.
Reasonable SalaryNurses working for an agency also enjoy a reasonable salary, like many other nurses. They get proper compensation for their time and service. This is also one of the reasons why nursing jobs with an agency is a good career path to pursue.
More Control Over HoursYou can agree with your agency to divide your time between your home and work. It is also better for your health and better for your patient as well if you are well and happy while providing your nursing services. It will be better for you to show you really care for each patient.
Better Career OpportunitiesIf you want to log in as one of our new nurses, just view our site and look for possible work that you can do. You can also register to our site, check day time or night time shifts, and contact us via email. We are always keen to recruit experienced and hard working nurses with advanced skills and full time dedication to their job.
Visit our website www.nicoleconsultancy.com now! Set a date for your interview and let’s start improving the lives of our patients.